We are experienced in developing visual inspection methods that follow proper regulatory agency guidelines. Our attention to detail has proven to minimize the human eye fatigue by addressing important control measures, which lowers variability in the human inspection process.
Our assessments cover everything from cGMP to business concerns. We help develop a customized, suitable, and effective visual inspection program which is defendable to auditors from regulatory agencies from all over the world.
We provide real time reports and control graphs per inspector, particulate size and type that will layout the inspection process capability and variables required for Validation which can be used for:
• Qualification of Manual Inspection and Semi-Automated Booths
• Training Development and Qualification of Inspectors
• Engineering study generation and execution (Knapp Test)
• Manual Inspection Baseline
• Qualification and tuning of automated visual inspection equipment